Institute Director of Stakeholder Engagement, Kevin Shakespeare, had the pleasure of attending the University of Leeds Business School graduation ceremony yesterday, 16th July.
The IOE&IT accredits the University of Leeds Business School International Business suite of programmes, which include:
- BSc International Business
- BSc International Business & Finance
- BSc International Business & Economics
- BSc International Business & Marketing
- MSc International Business
Students at University of Leeds have also become members of the Institute, benefitting from access to additional research and international trade experts.
At the ceremony Kevin was delighted to present the IOE&IT Award for Best Dissertation, a significant piece of independent work, to Cerys Cowley, Jessica Jones and James Sutton who all achieved top marks.