In April this year we filmed a conversation between our Director General, Lesley Batchelor OBE, and Chris Southworth, Secretary General of the International Chamber of Commerce UK.
This is the first in a series of video features we’re running with decision makers and thought leaders in the international trade space.
In this discussion, Lesley and Chris talk about:
- The role of the WTO and ICC in international trade
- The challenges they currently face
- What an independent UK trade policy could look like
- The opportunities presented by new technologies like AI and blockchain
- The upcoming publication of Incoterms 2020
If you would like to be considered for one of our multimedia features, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01733404400