This is the advanced level in our exporting courses and takes a more in depth look into exporting.
The objective of this course is to examine the many aspects of international documentation, the reasoning behind the requirements, their content, free trade agreements and addressing how it should be completed along with when and where it should be presented.
There are particular regulations around certain documents and the course will examine ways to prepare the relevant paperwork and provide the in depth knowledge required to operate an effective and compliant export documentation process.
- Explanation of WTO / WCO / ICC
- BREXIT Impact on Exports
- Tariff codes and duty – Detailed explanation of what they are, how they are made up and
their impact on international trade
- Rules of Origin – Description of the rules and how they apply to preferential trade
- Content review and completion guide for the following documents:
- EC Cert of Origin
- Arab Cert of Origin
- Approved Exporter Status
- Registered Exporter Scheme
- Freight forwarders and their role
- SAD C88 Form
- MSS Data Reports
- Export Licence
- Authorised Economic Operator - Overview
- ATA Carnet
- Pre-Inspection Certificates – What they are and their application
- Certificates of Conformity – What they are and their application
- VAT for EU and Non EU Trade
- Known Shipper Security (Airfreight)
- The importance of ECSI
- Insurance – General Transit and Marine
Who should attend
This course is most suitable for people who have completed the IOE&IT 'Introduction to Exporting' course and experienced business people who may need to keep up with industry updates.
The departments within a business that this course would apply to are:
- Customer Services
- Export Administration
- Accounts and Finance
- Export Sales Administration
- Export Sales Management
- Quality and Standards
Member price - £299 + VAT*
Non-member price - £399 + VAT
*Please note that only Associate, Full and Business Members are eligible for this preferential rate.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is CPD certified - 12.5 points
Before booking please make sure you read our training course terms and conditions. Booking a place on one of our training courses implies acceptance of these terms.
Dates and locations
To discuss our training courses:
Call +44 (0)1733 404400