NEW - International Trade Surgeries
International Trade Surgeries are provided by the Institute to provide expert consultancy on specific international trade topics of importance to businesses.
The surgeries are available to all types of businesses from exporters, importers, freight forwarders, bank advisers and international trade intermediaries.
Surgeries comprise of an on-line recorded call, which is supported by an action plan for the business to consider. All services provided are focused and specific to the business providing a dedicated consultancy and support service.
What International Trade topics are covered?
- Post Brexit Planning* (covering compliance and also reviewing trading opportunities)
- Trade Compliance* (addressing the key compliance aspects that businesses must consider when trading internationally)
- Trade Facilitation (looking at trading opportunities for businesses)
- Commodity Code analysis*
- Considerations on Customs Warehousing*
- Considerations on Transit procedures*
- Customs Special Procedures*
- Rules of Origin*
- Valuation for Customs purposes
- Evidencing Proof of Export
- Considerations on Authorised Economic Operator
- Letter of Credit Management (reviewing key planning considerations for businesses when trading under Letter of Credit terms)
- Effective Trade Finance
* These surgeries may be eligible for grant funding. Find out more
The process and what companies receive
- Order either a 10 minute or 30 minute Surgery by clicking on the links below or request a proforma invoice for grant funding by emailing email@example.com
- Once payment is received we will contact you to arrange a suitable time for the call
- The Surgery call takes place and is recorded
- The call recording and an action plan will be emailed to you
Book a 10 Minute Surgery
(£50+VAT for IOE&IT Business Members, £75+VAT for non-members)
Book a 30 Minute Surgery
(£100+VAT for IOE&IT Business Members, £150+VAT for non-members)