Develop a comprehensive understanding of the ICC’s premier international trading tool with the only ICC-endorsed online training on the Incoterms® 2020 rules.
You can choose to just sit the online training without assessment, or sit the final exam to receive the Incoterms® 2020 Certificate.
Why take this online course:
1. Learn from the experts: This is the only online training programme on the Incoterms® 2020 rules provided by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the creator of the rules!
2. New comparison tool: Use our unique comparison matrix tool to quickly and easily understand the responsibilities of the buyer and seller for each Incoterms® rule and choose the right one for your needs
3. Essential knowledge: Incoterms® rules define the monetary and procedural aspects of all international shipping practices, so it is essential for any international business to understand them
4. Future-proof your business: The Incoterms® 2020 rules provide a common international framework you can rely on, even when new technologies, government policies, and environmental regulations are constantly shifting the trade landscape
5. 24/7 access: All our courses are online meaning they can be taken at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Fit them in around your busy workload and learn at your own pace
6. Available in English and Spanish: To help the widest possible audience bring their knowledge up to ICC standards, we have made this course available in Spanish as well as English.
7. One-year access to the e-learning course: Four hours of learning over seven lessons – delivered exclusively online.
8. Interactive learning: 10 sample documents and 35 assessment questions to help you grasp key concepts easily and review the course material
9. Dedicated, full-time IT support
What you will learn:
The Incoterms® 2020 online training is comprised of seven different lessons:
1. Overview of the Incoterms® rules
2. Definition of Incoterms® 2020 rules
3. Obligations Part 1
4. Obligations Part 2
5. Comparison Matrix
6. Case Studies
7. Pre-Exam Assessment
If you purchase the ‘Incoterms® 2020 Certificate’ option you will get one attempt at timed one-hour online exam – if you pass (70%) you will receive an ICC Academy, industry-recognised certificate signed by the ICC secretary general!
You can purchase the Incoterms® 2020 Online Training course here
If you wish to take the final exam and receive the Incoterms® 2020 Certificate you can purchase the Incoterms® 2020 Certificate here