**This course is eligible for the HMRC grant funding, you could get up to 70% of the cost covered. Find out more**
This workshop is designed for people who may be new to exporting plus experienced business people who may need to keep up with industry updates.
The course highlights commercial implications of the correct use of the Tariff/Commodity code and why it is so important to have a good understanding of them, which will help towards successful and efficient global business.
- Explanation and importance of the Tariff
- How a Tariff/Commodity code is made up
- Determining the correct code for your products
- General Rules of Interpretation
- Binding Tariff Information
- The export process and customs information requirements
- Ongoing management of tariff codes
- BREXIT Impact & published Brexit tariffs
- Requirements with additional regulations
- Parts & accessories
- Excise goods additional codes
- CAP goods additional codes
- How to work out the costs of your products in export markets
- Checking overseas tariffs for import compliance and competitiveness
Who should attend
The departments within a business that this course would apply to are:
- Customer Services
- Accounts and Finance
- Import Administration
- Research and Development
- Production Planning
- PR and Marketing
- Technical Support
Member price - £299 + VAT*
Non-member price - £399 + VAT
*Please note that only Associate, Full and Business Members are eligible for this preferential rate.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is CPD certified - 10 points
Before booking please make sure you read our training course terms and conditions. Booking a place on one of our training courses implies acceptance of these terms.
Dates and locations