This workshop is designed for people who may be new to exporting plus experienced business people who may need to keep up with industry updates.
The course highlights commercial implications of the correct use of the Tariff/Commodity code and why it is so important to have a good understanding of them, which will help towards successful and efficient global business.
- Explanation and importance of the Tariff
- How a Tariff/Commodity code is made up
- Determining the correct code for your products
- The export process and customs information requirements
- Tariffs and Trade Agreements
- The Rules of Origin and how to comply and benefit from them
- Declaration compliance
- BREXIT Impact
- Tariff and Export Licences
- How to work out the costs of your products in export markets
- Checking overseas tariffs for import compliance and competitiveness
Who should attend
The departments within a business that this course would apply to are:
- Customer Services
- Accounts and Finance
- Import Administration
- Research and Development
- Production Planning
- PR and Marketing
- Technical Support
Member price - £299 + VAT
Non-member price - £399 + VAT
Join the Institute from as little as £75 and save over £100 on your training course!
*This course qualifies for HMRC grant funding*
more information and how to apply for HMRC grant funding
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is CPD certified - 10 points
Before booking please make sure you read our training course terms and conditions. Booking a place on one of our training courses implies acceptance of these terms.
Dates and locations