Our 'Buccaneers Guide to a New Export Market' membership is designed specifically for companies looking to take their first steps in international trade or expanding into a new export market.
Buccaneer membership gives you an unrivalled wealth of information to research new markets, backed up by training and advisory services to help your business quickly gain the skills and expertise needed to trade easily and successfully.
It gives you access to all of the benefits of our small business membership, with additional market intelligence and bespoke consultation to help your business come up with a practical and achievable plan that will see your international sales grow quickly.
For just £500 a year you will get access to all of the following benefits:
- A free export strategy consultation session with one of our trade experts to go through using the Export Action Plan tool - an online business planning tool on Open to Export that allows you to focus your export strategy, decide your market, diagnose key areas of your business you need to strengthen, and set yourself achievable next steps. Your completed plan can then be entered into the Export Action Plan competitions for the chance to win £3000 cash and further prizes.
- Unlimited access to our Technical Helpline for help with any international trade issue, ensuring you can get answers to all the key questions around customs compliance, shipping documentation, international taxes and all the other requirements your business will have to deal with when selling to a new market - Find out more
- Access to our wide range of Doing Business Guides - covering most major export destinations - designed to advise and assist UK companies when looking to trade with and invest in opportunity-rich overseas markets
- Bespoke research carried out by our team to help you gain further information on the markets that you are thinking about doing business with
- Preferential member rates on our world-renowned training courses, allowing you to gain the skills and knowledge needed across all the different key areas of trade, from Incoterms to export controls, and also country specific courses (including China, Russia and India) - See our range of courses
- A communications package to help keep you up to date, with Daily FX bulletins, our monthly e-newsletter and a quarterly member journal, 'World Trade Matters', delivered direct to your door
- A full programme of events where your business will be able to network with other export professionals and meet experts from both the Institute and the wider industry who will be able to give you advice and insights about the key developments in international trade
- Feedback to government on issues that impact you, plus allow your voice to be heard by contributing to our regular surveys
- Two free Affiliate memberships, allowing your staff to engage in networking opportunities, help boost business opportunities and forge valuable relationships
- Your logo featured on our website with a short profile and direct link to your company, giving you exposure to support organisations and businesses both home and abroad
- IOE&IT Business Logo to use on your company letterheads, emails, social media accounts etc, showing your customers that your business is dedicated to professionalism in international trade
To speak to a membership advisor:
Call +44 (0)1733 404400