We are pleased to announce a new collaboration between the Institute of Export & International Trade and Content Enablers that will transform Online Trade Compliance Training in the UK.
The partnership will leverage Content Enablers’ world-class function-specific trade compliance training and online delivery platform and the IOE&IT’s continuing professional development (CPD) certification and complementary training programmes.
How is this different? This new approach provides dynamic micro-learning content for Compliance Practitioners that's not just a single training session – it's an ongoing learning solution:
- Four practitioner-level courses based on U.S. trade compliance functions
- General Practitioner – Licensing – Authorisations - Clearance
- UK awareness compliance training based on job functions
- Includes CPD points
- Reinforced through our COMPLIANCE 2021 series of on-demand and live events
What: Transforming Online Trade Compliance Training in the UK
Where: Live webinar event
When: 21 October 2020 14:00–15:00 BST
- Brad Kabanuk and Candace Goforth from Content Enablers
- Roger Arthey and Kevin Shakespeare from Institute of Export & International Trade
- Brinley Salzmann from EGADD