Sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) controls can apply to a variety of agricultural goods including products of animal origin (such as meats), fruits, vegetables and plants
The IOE&IT’s SPS consultancy helps you to understand if your goods are affected by these controls and what your obligations are.
It provides tailored advice to your business so that you can mitigate compliance risks and optimise efficiency in your trade processes.
What does the consultancy cover?
- Completing Export Health, Phytosanitary and Catch Certificates
- Import pre-notification requirements
- How to use IPAFFS (Import of Products, Animals, Food and Feed System)
- How to use TRACES NT (Trade Control and Expert System)
- How to use PEACH (Procedure for Electronic Application for Certificates from the Horticultural Marketing Inspectorate)
- Requirements at Border Control Posts
- Understanding labelling and address requirements
- Requirement for EU Food Business Operators
- Completing the additional requirements on customs declarations
- Treatment of composite products
- CITES requirements