An introduction to your learning journey
A complete range of online qualifications to meet your needs, from those that have no experience, up to those who wish to qualify themselves to take a business degree.
Why Choose an IOE Qualification?
- Written by experts for commercial success
- Learn about best practice right from the start
- Course content linked to practical and commercial scenarios
- Designed to fit around a full-time career
- Delivered through distance learning complemented by webinar and online tutorials
- Possible recognition of applied prior learning and prior experiential learning
- The IOE is an awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual to ensure the courses meet national standards
We are proud of the fact that we have a 95% pass rate for our students who follow one of our Blended Distance Learning Programmes
...isn't it time you unlocked your potential?
Benefits for employers
The Institute of Export's Professional Qualifications are widely recognised as providing both employers and employees with the necessary international business practice linked to satisfying career planning and development. They enhance the reputation of the employer both in the eyes of participating staff and the commercial world in general.
As part of an IOE qualification, students will plan, research and implement a work-based project that will act as a useful strategic management tool in each of the main topics they study. Each paper will produce a useful piece of work based on the company’s own product or offering which allows the student to gain the new knowledge to be useful in the business.
The choice of qualifications include:
- Young International Trader (YIT)
- Certificate in International Trade and Logistics Operations (ITLO)
- Certificate in International Trade (CIT)
- Certificate for International Trade Advisors (CITA)
- Certificate of International Trade for insurance Brokers (CITIB)
- Level 4 Diploma in International Trade
(formerly Advanced Certificate in International Trade/ACIT)
- Level 5 Diploma in International Trade
- Diploma in World Customs Compliance and Regulations
- Foundation Degree (FdA)
- BSc (Hons) Management Practice - International Trade
- MSc in International Trade Strategy and Operations
For further information about our qualifications see our Frequently Asked Questions
Examinations or End Assessments of the IOE Awarding Body
Qualifications are awarded when a student registered with the IOE awarding organisation has demonstrated their knowledge of the qualifications syllabus in the end exams or assessments. The format of the end test will depend on which qualification is being taken.
New course enquiries
Contact tel: 01733 404400
Student Support & Assessment enquiries
Contact tel: 01394 458522
Technical & IOE Campus Support (Distance Learning Courses/CIT/Level 4 DIT/Level 5 DIT and DWCCR)
Contact tel: 01394 458522
These links may also be of interest: