Wednesday September 26, 2018 18:30 until 23:00
A Queen's Award for Enterprise is probably the most prestigious accolade that a UK business can earn and each year we are honoured to be able to host a celebratory dinner for the winners of the International Trade category.
The winners are an inspiration to all UK businesses, having demonstrated a substantial and sustained increase in export earnings over three consecutive 12-month periods, to a level which is outstanding for the products and services concerned, and for the size of the organisation.
A fantastic opportunity to celebrate your win with your team, the dinner offers a wealth of networking opportunities with thought leaders and businesses involved in international trade.
The evening will include:
- A drinks reception and dinner
- Guest speakers to entertain you
- Speeches from our President and sponsors throughout
See our report from last year's event where we were honoured and delighted to have HRH The Princess Royal in attendance.
Pre-dinner drinks reception sponsorship
This is your opportunity to enhance your company's brand through affiliation with the UK's top business awards.
Sponsorship will include:
- Brand placement on all pre and post event marketing and PR materials:
- Logo on website event page
- Logo on solus email campaigns
- Integrated social media campaign
- Named mention in PR and news articles
- Pair of complimentary tickets to the dinner
- Speaker slot at the dinner
- Marketing promotion at the event including stand space
- Email to attendees post event
Cost: £5000 +VAT
Find out more by calling 01733 404400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“We were very proud to be the event partner for the IOE&IT’s 2017 Queen’s Awards for Export gala dinner.
This annual event to celebrate the success of winners is always prestigious and it was a great honour for Yusen Logistics to celebrate with the Award winners and also support the excellent work that the Institute is doing to help UK businesses expand internationally.”
Roger Warlow, Yusen Logistics