Join us for this very special occasion...
From May 24, 2017 17:00 until May 24, 2017 21:00
Graduates are invited to our prestigious Prize Giving and Graduation ceremony where they are formally awarded their certificate and Graduate Membership of the Institute.
The event is held at the Lord Mayor of London's residence, Mansion House, London. The perfect setting for this important event, located opposite the Bank of England the town Palace was built during the reign of George II, its grandeur was designed to reflect the City of London's position as one of the world's leading financial and trading centres.
The Institute of Export & International Trade holds this prestigious event in order to show our appreciation of the dedication and commitment our students have put into their studies and to give them an opportunity to meet with fellow students, employers and dignitaries involved in international trade.
Most of our students are in work whilst studying with us, which makes their achievements all the more impressive. Many of them are starting out on their career paths with large companies.
We attract around 200 people and the Institute invites major stakeholders from the world of international trade, such as Department for International Trade and UKEF.
This year our new President, Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint, will be attending the event.
As trade minister from 2011 to 2013, Lord Green’s remit encompassed promoting UK industry overseas as government spokesman in the Lords for both the former Department for Business, Innovation and Skills and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Lord Green was Chairman of HSBC Holdings from 2006 until 2010.
Our graduation ceremony is a major highlight of the year and the perfect opportunity for students to celebrate their hard work and academic achievementswith their family and friends.
The ceremony will begin at 17:00, followed by a full reception from around 18:30. The evening will draw to a close by 21:00.
IOE&IT students who are graduating in 2017 will receive a ticket for themselves free of charge. Additional guest tickets can be purchased using the link below. You can purchase as many tickets as you like as long as there is availability.
Guests £30.00 + VAT
With thanks to our sponsors:
Strong & Herd are sponsoring the following awards:
- Highest Overall Mark: Diploma in World Customs Compliance & Regulations
- Highest Marks in the Foundation Degree
Middleton Jones are sponsoring the following award:
Grant Thornton are sponsoring the following awards:
- Highest Mark: Diploma in World Customs Compliance & Regulations - Customs Compliance and Regulation - Worldwide
- Highest Mark: Diploma in World Customs Compliance & Regulations - Project Work
Cambridge Education International Centre are sponsoring the following award:
- Highest Mark: Certificate in International Trade - International Trade Management module
XDS Solutions are sponsoring the following award:
- Highest Mark: Certificate in International Trade - International Transportation and Documentation
RS Components are sponsoring the following awards:
- Highest Overall Mark: Level 4 Diploma in International Trade
Sponsor a prize from just £250
Each year we award prizes to the students who have gained the highest mark in a module or overall. The prizes are sponsored by a range of companies, offering the opportunity to promote your brand to an audience of newly qualified international trade professionals.
Prize sponsors will receive the following:
- Your company name inscribed on the award
- A pair of tickets to the Graduation & Prize Giving Ceremony
- Inclusion in the Graduation Programme
- Your business logo featured on our website with a direct link to your website
- Banner stand at the event
To find out more speak to a member of our team on +44 (0)1733 404400 or email email@example.com