Incoterms® comprise some of the most widely used, but most misunderstood aspects within international trade; they can impact on a number of areas of a company’s operations, including sales, accounts, shipping, operations, compliance and customer service.
If used correctly, they can avoid uncertainty, minimise delay and facilitate smooth operations, transport and payment. Agreeing to use a term without understanding the full implications for your business, can result in unexpected costs, obligations and delays.
This half day course is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of the purposes, meaning and correct use of Incoterms® 2010, enabling staff in all departments, and at all levels, to use Incoterms® effectively and with confidence.
Who should attend
- Any staff involved with exporting
- Understand the functions and significance of Incoterms® 2010
- Understand the features, obligations and responsibilities for each of the 11 terms within Incoterms® 2010
- Choose the most suitable Incoterm® for any transaction
- Avoid pitfalls and problems from use of unsuitable terms
- Understand when and how to Use Incoterms® 2010 effectively
The Presenter - Mike Josypenko
Mike has been involved in various aspects of international trade for more than 35 years.
With a background in freight forwarding, Mike has also worked in export sales for UK manufacturers, developing new business streams in Europe and beyond, and dealing with Blue Chip clients, distributors and agents. Read more
Member price - £199 + VAT
Non-member price - £245 + VAT
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is CPD certified - 12.5 points
Before booking please make sure you read our training course terms and conditions. Booking a place on one of our training courses implies acceptance of these terms.
Dates and locations
To discuss our training courses:
Call +44 (0)1733 404400