Membership of The Institute of Export is designed to fit with your needs as an individual or business involved with export and import, and offers access to a unique range of benefits and services.
"The members' service has been invaluable to our exporting efforts & the team member's knowledge of the specific countries has saved us valuable time and given us confidence to trade in new markets."
(Oliver Glendenning Sales Director Parry Building Products Ltd).
You can become a Friend Member today from only £62.00
Individual Membership is designed to help your career in international trade, create evidence of your skills and the opportunity to realise your full potential ...
Business Membership of the Institute of Export supports your international trade activity, offering access to training, services and expert advice, plus a unique range of benefits ...
Membership Benefits Include:
- Recognition as part of the economic growth that will drive the UK forward
- Discounts on training courses*, insurance and a variety of other benefits
- ADVICE LINE - if you get stuck you can use our advice line, to help you through any crisis!
- Access to a complete range of professional qualifications
- Daily foreign exchange bulletins
- Newsletter, Croners Trade International Digest (monthly), International Trade Magazine and International Freight Times
- Use of letters after your name relating to your grade of membership
- Access to our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme
- International trade news and our blog, plus details of international trade events
- The IOE recruitment webpages - whether you are looking for a job or looking for the perfect candidate
- Access to our network Special Interest Groups, conferences and dinners
*Full, Associate, Business and Corporate members only
Become a Friend Member today from only £62.00!