The Level 5 Diploma in International Trade (DIT) examines the ability of the student to manage the broader managerial aspects of International Trade and make the right decisions when problems arise.
The Level 5 Diploma in International Trade consists of four modules.
- International Marketing Strategy
- International Logistics and Purchasing
- Management of International Trade
- Practical Global Trading
All study is delivered through Supported Distance Learning
Course fee: £1975.00 + Registration Fee: (which covers 2 years compulsory student membership) £130.00
Features of the course include:
- On-line (virtual learning) to help you understand the course subjects
- Telephone/e-mail support, so you keep in touch with your tutor
- Assignments with on-line self test quizzes which you will have to complete for each aspect of the qualification, to prove that you have understood each subject
- Webinars and conference calls to assist you
- On-line café
- Past assessment papers
Time: Approx. 82 Hours each of 4 Topics over a 12-18 month period*
Location: Online Tutor supported Distance learning
Sessions: study is supported by online tutors, webinars, video sessions and learning materials online
Entry Requirements: 19 years of age or over and successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in International Trade (formerly Advanced Certificate in International Trade/ACIT). Candidates with an existing Degree from a recognised University and / or more than 5 years’ experience in international trade will be considered for direct entry to the level 5 Diploma.
If you have not previously been awarded the Level 4 DIT/ACIT qualification but wish to proceed direct to the Level 5 Diploma, please speak to the Professional Qualifications department on Tel 01733 404400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*as per the suggestions of the Professional Qualifications Examination Board. Hours of study are recommendations only and will vary from student to student
Assessment fees are £150.00 per module (which must be paid either up front or when assessments are taken)
You can pre-pay your assessment fees online - PRE-PAY ASSESSMENT FEES
Click here for full course details