This qualification from the Institute of Export & International Trade covers a comprehensive and in-depth range of topics in customs compliance and regulation. This groundbreaking online education programme which offers part-time blended learning across an 18 month to two year period, with modular assessments leads to a full customs qualification at level 5 Diploma level.
The course covers 3 main areas:
- Customs Compliance and Regulation - Worldwide
- Customs Compliance and Regulation – UK/European Union
- Customs Compliance and Regulation – United Kingdom
Additionally, there will be a project based assessment to demonstrate your ability to apply the knowledge.
All study is delivered through Supported Distance Learning
Course fee: £2750.00 + Registration Fee: (which covers 2 years compulsory student membership) £236.00
Features of the course include:
- Lectures and workshops including on-line (virtual learning) to help you understand the course subjects;
- Telephone/e-mail support, so you keep in touch with your tutor;
- Assignments with on-line self-test quizzes which you will have to complete for each aspect of the qualification, to prove that you have understood
Time: 82* Hours each of 3 Topics and 26 hours for the final paper, over a 12-18 month period
Location: Online Tutor supported Distance learning
Sessions: study is supported by online tutors, webinars, video sessions and learning materials online
Entry Requirements: Candidates must be 19 years of age or over and have successfully completed the Advanced Certificate in International Trade (ACIT). Candidates with an existing Degree from a recognised University and / or more than 5 years’ experience in international trade will be considered for direct entry to the Diploma.
If you have not previously been awarded the Level 4 Diploma/ACIT qualification but wish to proceed direct to the Diploma, please speak to the Professional Qualifications department on Tel 01733 404400 or email email@example.com
*as per the suggestions of the Professional Qualifications Examination Board. Hours of study are recommendations only and will vary from student to student
Assessment fees are £200.00 per module (which must be paid either up front or when assessments are taken)
You can pre-pay your assessment fees online - PRE-PAY ASSESSMENT FEES
Click here for full course details