Join us for this very special occasion...
Wednesday May 23, 2018 17:00 until 20:00
Graduates are invited to our prestigious Graduation Awards & Drinks Reception where they are formally awarded their certificate and Graduate Membership of the Institute.
The event is held at the Lord Mayor of London's residence, Mansion House, London. The perfect setting for this important event, located opposite the Bank of England the town Palace was built during the reign of George II, its grandeur was designed to reflect the City of London's position as one of the world's leading financial and trading centres.
The Institute of Export & International Trade holds this prestigious event in order to show our appreciation of the dedication and commitment our students have put into their studies and to give them an opportunity to meet with fellow students, employers and dignitaries involved in international trade.
Most of our students are in work whilst studying with us, which makes their achievements all the more impressive. Many of them are starting out on their career paths with large companies.
We attract around 200 people and the Institute invites major stakeholders from the world of international trade, such as Department for International Trade and UKEF.
Last year the Rt. Hon. The Lord Mayor of London, Dr Andrew Parmley, not only opened his official residence for us to use but honoured us with his attendance alongside Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint, former Trade Minister and Chairman of HSBC, our President, as keynote speakers.
Our graduation & awards ceremony is a major highlight of the year and the perfect opportunity for students to celebrate their hard work and academic achievements with their family and friends.
The ceremony will begin at 17:00, followed by a drinks reception from around 18:30. The evening will draw to a close by 21:00.
IOE&IT students who are graduating in 2018 will receive a ticket for themselves free of charge. Additional guest tickets can be purchased using the link below. You can purchase as many tickets as you like as long as there is availability.
Guests £30.00 + VAT
Sponsor a prize from just £500+VAT
Each year we award prizes to the students who have gained the highest mark in a module or overall. The prizes are sponsored by a range of companies, offering the opportunity to promote your brand to an audience of newly qualified international trade professionals.
Prize sponsors will receive the following:
- Your company name inscribed on the award
- A pair of tickets to the Graduation & Prize Giving Ceremony
- Inclusion in the Graduation Programme
- Your business logo featured on our website with a direct link to your website
- Banner stand at the event
To find out more speak to a member of our team on +44 (0)1733 404400 or email email@example.com
With thanks to our sponsors:
Strong & Herd are sponsoring the following awards:
- Highest Overall Mark: Diploma in World Customs Compliance & Regulations
- Highest Marks in the Foundation Degree
Ramsden International are sponsoring the following awards:
- Highest Mark: Certificate in International Trade – The Global Marketplace module
Bibby Financial Services are sponsoring the following awards:
- Highest Mark: Level 5 Diploma in International Trade – Management of International Trade module
Newable are sponsoring the following awards:
- Highest Overall Mark: Certificate for International Trade Advisors
Grant Thornton are sponsoring the following awards:
- Highest Mark: Level 5 Diploma in World Customs Compliance & Regulations – World Customs module
- Highest Mark: Level 5 Diploma in World Customs Compliance & Regulations – Dissertation