Each quarter, up to 5,000 copies of the journal will be produced and sent to the Institute’s members database of international trade professionals, as well as key major stakeholders from the world of international trade. In addition, to the Institutes members database, the journal will be distributed free of charge across the UK via the Institutes network of 500+ distribution outlets, which include:
- Institute of Export & International Trade Head Office Peterborough and Buxton (Northern office)
- Department for International Trade (DIT) UK-wide network of 350+ International Trade Advisors
- UK Export Finance (UKEF) Head Office London, and the UKEF UK-wide network of 35 International Export Finance Advisers
- 50 UK-based local / regional Chambers of Commerce
- Various trade associations and industry governing bodies i.e. British Expertise, the Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
The journal will also be mailed to specific exporters, investors and effective business travellers. Further distribution will take place at relevant exhibitions, road shows, conferences and trade.
For more information about editorial and advertorial opportunities, please look at our enquiry page.
If you would like to be sent a copy of the latest World Trade Matters, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01733 404400