Now more than ever we are able to make in-roads to professionalise international trade bringing our work to the attention of both Government and industry leaders alike.
Raising the profile of our qualifications and experienced members is only part of how we make membership of The Institute of Export & International Trade an imperative for any individual or business involved with global trade.
Importantly, we also offer access to a unique range of benefits and services specific to international trade:
- Help with any export issues you come across. Our team of exports can help with questions on documentation, export controls, Bribery Act, Customs & VAT procedures, regulatory and compliance issues, insurance issues, payment terms, transport and logistics. Members get free access to our experts via the Technical Helpline.
- A voice for your ideas and concerns. We represent your point of view and feedback to government, HMRC and other influencing bodies on issues that impact you, plus participate in Institute responses to central government with regard to proposed legislative changes.
- A complete range of international trade qualifications, from those that have no experience, up to those who wish to qualify themselves to take a business degree. The Institute's qualifications are widely recognised as providing both employers and employees with the necessary international business practice linked to satisfying career planning and development.
- A range of short courses giving you the skills and expertise you need to gain a competitive advantage in the challenging and complex world of export, import and international trade.
- An extensive events programme to help you share information and connect at every level in the international trade community whether it’s sector specific or regional.
- Inclusion in surveys to research the attitudes and changes to world trade.
To speak to a membership advisor:
Call +44 (0)1733 404400