We’re looking for new employees to join the team at Export House
04 April 2018
As a small but growing charity we are looking to recruit new members of staff to join our team at Export House, Peterborough.
The role is ideal for people who are pro-active, like a challenge and want to add value and contribute to the growth of the business they work for.
Training Sales Manager
As part of the Membership Services team at Export House, we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Training Sales Manager, who has the drive and initiative to support the Institute’s suite of successful training courses. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational, communication and people skills.
Main responsibilities include:
- Successfully working to our agreed strategic business plan to achieve Training sales targets
- Identifying and following up potential business opportunities
- Continue to service customers after the initial sale and build a long-term business relationship
- Supporting our Members by promoting services appropriate to their needs
- Working with the Marketing function to create new audiences through targeted executions
- Liaising with venues and trainers to ensure the calendar of training courses runs smoothly
Full time: 36.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
The Institute also offers excellent benefits, including private health care and life assurance, with the opportunity to work in an exciting and friendly environment.
To apply for this position please send your CV to our Director of Commercial Operations, Samantha Pileggi, at email@example.com