Virtual Classroom via Microsoft Teams
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
This course looks at the very important area of Export Controls on goods leaving the United Kingdom. It covers the export of both military and dual-use goods plus software and technology.
In this course the procedures for getting a licence and the different types will be explained. Also, what the categories for licences are and the compliance with shipments to different export regions.
As in all our courses, there will be plenty of Q&A sessions and references to sources of information.
- What are Dual-Use goods?
- Military goods
- What is an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)?
- How to Check for an Export Licence
- Open General Export Licence (OGEL)
- Single Individual Export Licence (SIEL)
- Open Individual Export Licence (OIEL)
- EU General Export Authorisations (EUGEAs)
- End user undertakings
- Export licences controls
- Explanation of dual-use and military goods
- ITAR & EAR
- Exporter Responsibilities
- Export Control Organisation (ECO)
- Correct declarations
- Overview of SPIRE
Who should attend
The departments within a business that this course would apply to are:
- Customer Services
- Accounts and Finance
- Technical Support
- Quality and Standards
Member price - £299 + VAT
Non-member price - £399 + VAT