Virtual Classroom via Microsoft Teams
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
As Exporters and Importers, we should be encouraged to trade with countries which we have preferential trading agreements with. As exporters we are often asked to supply EUR1 and ATR Movement Certificates with the consignment so that our customers can import the goods either duty free or at a reduced rate.
This course will explain all aspects of the Rules of Origin and Trade agreements and how to understand and comply with them to help companies be more competitive in export markets.
Delegates will have gained the knowledge of how origin is established, how to complete the relevant documentation and the internal requirements to support the process.
- Definition of a Trade Agreement
- How Trade Agreements are negotiated
- What we mean by Rules of Origin
- How to Interpret the Rules of Origin
- What is Preferential Trade
- What is Non-Preferential Trade
- Registered Exporter
- Approved Exporter Scheme
- Internal documentation and procedures required to support origination declaration
- Responsibilities as an importer and exporter
Who should attend
The departments within a business that this course would apply to are:
- Customer Services
- Accounts and Finance
- Import Administration
- Research and Development
- Human Resources
- Production Planning
- PR and Marketing
- Technical Support
- Quality and Standards
Member price - £299 + VAT
Non-member price - £399 + VAT
Join the Institute from as little as £70 and save over £100 on your training course!
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is CPD certified - 10 points