The Studios Birmingham
7 Cannon Street
Birmingham B2 5EP
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
This workshop is designed for people who may be new to exporting plus experienced business people who may need to keep up with industry updates.
The course highlights commercial implications of the correct use of the Tariff/Commodity code and why it is so important to have a good understanding of them, which will help towards successful and efficient global business.
- Explanation and importance of the Tariff
- How a Tariff/Commodity code is made up
- Determining the correct code for your products
- The export process and customs information requirements
- Tariffs and Trade Agreements
- The Rules of Origin and how to comply and benefit from them
- Declaration compliance
- BREXIT Impact
- Tariff and Export Licences
- How to work out the costs of your products in export markets
- Checking overseas tariffs for import compliance and competitiveness
Who should attend
The departments within a business that this course would apply to are:
- Customer Services
- Accounts and Finance
- Import Administration
- Research and Development
- Production Planning
- PR and Marketing
- Technical Support
Member price - £299 + VAT*
Non-member price - £399 + VAT
*Please note that only Associate, Full and Business Members are eligible for this preferential rate.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This course is CPD certified - 10 points