As part of our commitment to build competence in British businesses, the Institute produces a series of Regional Trade Summits that bring together experts and leading authorities to speak on the key issues of the day.
These one-day events explore the increasingly complex international trade environment, looking at the many opportunities and a few challenges currently facing those working in international trade.
The Birmingham summit will be taking place alongside the latest Open to Export Competition final sponsored by Bibby Financial Services.
09:30: Breakfast and registration
10:00: Welcome from the Institute of Export & International Trade - ‘Exporting is easy when you know how’
10:20: Jim Davis, Managing Director, Bibby Financial Services
10:40: Keith Stokes-Smith, President, Greater Birmingham Commonwealth Chamber of Commerce - 'Opportunities Beyond the EU - The Commonwealth'
11:00: Russia Britain Business Council - 'Opportunities Beyond the EU - Russia'
11:20: Coffee and Networking
11:35: Stewart Ferguson, China Business Advisor, China Britain Business Council - 'Opportunities Beyond the EU - China'
11:55: Michael McGowan, Managing Director - Bibby Foreign Exchange Limited
12:35: Case study panel - including Tony Allen, ACCS Scheme (previous winner of the Open to Export Competition)
13:00: Lunch and networking
14:00 - 16:00: Open to Export Action Plan Competition Final
Sponsorship of this event will give you the chance to position your brand alongside some of the UK’s most respected thought leaders in the world of international trade.
Sponsorship of the event includes:
- Event partner with full brand and named placement on all pre and post event marketing and PR materials:
– Logo on website event page
– Logo on solus email campaigns and monthly newsletters
– Integrated social media campaign
– Additional exposure in PR and associated news articles
- 20 minute speaker slot at the summit
- Blog article/interview in the build up to the event
- Permission to contact all delegates post-event
- Company profile in the Summit programme
- Marketing promotion at the event including a piece of literature in the delegate packs and stand space
To find out more speak to a member of our team on +44 (0)1733 404400 or email email@example.com