International documentation is required by customs officials worldwide. Understanding the regulations and related compliance is essential to generating and retaining profits.
Arthur J Gallagher Offices
The Gambitt Room, The Walbrook Building
London, London EC4N 8AW
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
This is the advanced level in our exporting courses and takes a more in depth look into exporting. The objective of this course is to examine the many aspects of international documentation, the reasoning behind the requirements, their content, free trade agreements and addressing how it should be completed along with when and where it should be presented.
There are particular regulations around certain documents and the course will examine ways to prepare the relevant paperwork and provide the in depth knowledge required to operate an effective and compliant export documentation process.
Who should attend
The departments within a business that this course would apply to are:
- Export Administration
- Accounts and Finance
- Export Sales Administration
- Quality and Standards
- Explanation of WTO / WCO / ICC
- BREXIT Impact on Exports
- Tariff codes and duty – Detailed explanation of what they are, how they are made up and
their impact on international trade
- Rules of Origin – Description of the rules and how they apply to preferential trade
- Content review and completion guide for the following documents:
o EC Cert of Origin
o Arab Cert of Origin
o Approved Exporter Status
o Registered Exporter Scheme
- Freight forwarders and their role
o SAD C88 Form
o MSS Data Reports
- Export Licence
- Authorised Economic Operator - Overview
- ATA Carnet
- Pre-Inspection Certificates – What they are and their application
- Certificates of Conformity – What they are and their application
- VAT for EU and Non EU Trade
- Known Shipper Security (Airfreight)
- The importance of ECSI
- Insurance – General Transit and Marine
The training course will take place at the offices of Arthur J Gallagher: The Gambitt Room, The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AW.