International Trade is fundamental to the economic well-being of The United Kingdom. All Business Training seminars and courses are accredited by The Institute of Export (IoE) to promote excellence and professionalism in international trade management and practice in UK companies.
Under the terms of this accreditation all Training will qualify for Continuing Professional Development points.
The Institute of Export has established a system of accreditation of courses and trainers in international trade, with the objective of achieving a national quality standard of course content and delivery.
The trainers are assessed using the following criteria:
- They must possess the relevant academic and/or professional qualifications achieved through examination;
- They must have the practical relevant international trade experience at middle or senior management level with proven experience in the training course subject matter.
- They must have expertise in training processes with proven experience in the design and delivery of export short courses.
The courses are accredited considering:
- Subject area and course content;
- Objectives and target market;
- Currency of course content;
- Promotional and administrative procedures.
The Institute of Export
The Institute of Export (IOE) is the only national body offering export study courses leading to a professional qualification. The Institute provides a broad range of short courses and seminars in all aspects of international trade.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Because Business Training courses and seminars are accredited by The Institute of Export they will qualify for points under Continuing Professional Development schemes operated by professional organisations (CPD)
Each Training course will be graded as either:
- Entry Level qualifies for 10 CPD points per training day
- Intermediate Level qualifies for 15 CPD points per training day
- Advanced Level qualifies for 20 CPD points per training day
Please see our training courses page to determine the level of each training course offered
Delegates attending open courses (see forthcoming courses page) who wish to take advantage of CPD should notify the host organisation at time of booking. The appropriate certificate can then be issued assuming the trainer is satisfied that the necessary standard has been achieved Those companies who host in- house training courses should notify IOE of the names of delegates who wish to take advantage of CPD. The appropriate certificate can then be issued assuming the
trainer is satisfied that the necessary standard has been achieved
Please note that CPD points cannot be awarded retrospectively
For further information please contact us