Mediaplanet invites you, to promote yourselves and your services within our upcoming Exports campaign; educating business owners about the UK’s trading position and the various ways that UK Business owners can elevate their profile, credibility and revenue.
The campaign will launch on the launching March 23rd with the Guardian, online on www.businessandindustry.co.uk, and at industry leading events until October. We are collaborating with the Department for International Trade (formally UKTI), Amazon,the IMRG, the Federation of Small Businesses, the Institute of Export, the China-Britain Business Council and other leading influencers, reaching the public who have a vested interest in exporting, C-suite corporate professionals, business owners, heads of; finance, e-commerce, international business, new business and operations – specifically targeting those within the retail, manufacturing and property sectors.
Mediaplanet are offering the members of Institute of Export members’ exclusive discounts to feature within the campaign and to directly align with their editorial content in the publication.
Involvement in the campaign will guarantee you brand awareness across these platforms, until November 2017:
• Within every edition of the Guardian - readership: 814,000
• 217,000 readers are Business and Finance professionals
• 97,000 are Retail Professionals
• 85,000 are Manufacturing professionals
• 14,000 are financial institution management and professionals
• affluent readership; 85% are ABC1
Current Event Distribution
• Business Growth Show – 1,000 copies
• Making Russia Easy workshops – March, April & May 2017
• Going Global Live – May 2017
• Regional Trade Summits – running from March to October 2017
• The 5th Annual China Business Conference – 28th March 2017 the largest UK-China business event
• BExA Seminar - Tues, 9th May – 150 copies
• BExA Annual Lunch 10th October – 200 delegates
• National Business Awards – Official media partner – November
• Affiliation with Enterprise Nation – (run over 100 events per year)
• Promotion to 3,000 entrepreneurial C.E.O’s (directly from FF.CO)
• Promotion through IMRG’s newsletter (13k recipients)
• Promotion through IOE’s newsletter
• Promotion through OpentoExport’s newsletter (13k recipients)
• Promotion through China-Britain Business Council’s network – we have the largest and most comprehensive China-focused group of companies. 1000+ member companies (with around 6,000 people listed as members) and another 20k+ around our network
Current Potential SM reach
• Department for International Trade (formally UKTI) - 104,485
• Federation of Small Businesses - 49,657
• Institute of Export - 16,067
• OpentoExport – 11,100
• IMRG –9,000
• China-Britain Business Council.
Deadline for involvement would be 17th March.
Phone: +44 (0)20 36420737
Mobile: +44 (0)7823343324
In partnership with