The UK Export Excellence Awards
The UK Export Excellence Awards was formed in 2016 by Global Trade Review and The Manufacturer to celebrate and commemorate the achievements of the UK’s exporters, rewarding excellence across a range of sectors and geographical regions. These awards reward export excellence in a chosen discipline, and companies of all sizes and industries are eligible to enter.
Entry deadline: 24 March
Entries are open to all UK exporters, of all sizes and sectors. It is free to enter the UK Export Excellence Awards and entries close on 24 March.
The awards are judged by an independent panel of experts from some of the UK’s leading institutions and the 2017 judging panel includes:
- Gabriel Buck, Managing Director, GKB Ventures; Chair, Export Finance & Trade Committee, British Bankers Association (BBA)
- Lesley Batchelor, OBE, Director General, Institute of Export & International Trade
- Margaret Eyres, Head of Direct Lending, UK Export Finance (UKEF)
- David Riches, Executive Director, Commercial Services, British Chambers of Commerce
- William Clark, Head of UK Trade Credit, AIG
- Marcus Dolman. Assistant Vice President, ECA & Sales Finance, Rolls-Royce; Co-Chairman, British Exporters’ Association (BExA)
- Guto Davies, MD & Global ECA Leader, GE Energy Financial Services
- Julian Hucker, Chairman, Open to Export
- Ed Harkins, Head of Export Credit Financing, Fieldstone
- Peter Matza, Speakers’ Chair, Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT)
- Rebecca Harding, Co-Founder & CEO, Equant-Analytics; Chief Economist, British Bankers Association (BBA)
- Chris Southworth, Secretary General, International Chamber of Commerce UK
- Ian Kerr, Chief Executive Officer, Bolero
- Guillaume Simonnet, Senior Commercial Underwriter, Euler Hermes UK
- Alan Rides, Alan Rides Consulting
- Mark Norris, Partner, Sullivan & Worcester UK
- Tony Chitty, Director of International Trade Finance, Mabey Bridge
Prior to the awards ceremony on 15 June the UK Trade & Export Finance Conference 2017 will take place. This annual event provides a crucial forum for the UK’s business, government and financial sectors to meet and discuss ongoing trade priorities ahead of the evening’s proceedings.
Tickets will be available to purchase soon, contact us for further information.
Tickets will include:
Pre-ceremony drinks reception
3 course seated dinner with 5 bottles of wine per table
Post-dinner tea and coffee
Full awards ceremony with special guest speaker
Post-ceremony live entertainment