For established businesses that can support and promote our aims, objectives and values, Corporate Membership will make you true partners of the Institute of Export.
Value of Corporate Membership to your Business
Enhanced reputation within your industry and market sectors.
Visibility with a global audience of over 31 million in 2015, Corporate membership gives you exposure to leading global brands and their key staff
A real voice for your concerns and issues with government, HMRC and other influencing bodies via a quarterly “survey of concerns” and participation in IOE responses to requests for evidence from central government with regard to proposed legislative changes.
Media opportunities working with TV, national press, specialist export forums and UKTI publications and websites.
External recognition of your business as a champion of Export best practice and featured in our partner publications.
- 6 Affiliate memberships free of charge.
- 20% discounts on training programmes – including in-house programmes.
- 25% discount on bespoke online courses developed in house.
- Further discounts on blocks of education programmes if more than 6 students on each course.
- Free access to our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme - for up to 5 staff members and discounts on further staff access.
- Daily FX bulletins and monthly e-newsletters.
- Trade International Digest in collaboration with Croner - monthly subscription.
- International trade journal, Freight Industry Times
- Global Trader Guides to international markets;.
- IOE multi format 'Doing Business in' Guides
- 15% discount on advertising within our partner publications.
- The IOE Job Board for employers seeking to recruit Export and International Trade professionals, the IOE Job Board places your vacancies in front of our members and the thousands of monthly visitors to our website.
- 15% discount on all our Export Job Board products and packages.
TheIOE helpline and our Technical Help for Exporters.
- Your company logo on our website with a direct link to your company website, exposing your business to a wider international market.
- IOE Corporate Logo to use on your company letterheads, emails, websites and intranet, demonstrating to visitors that your business is dedicated to professionalism in international trade.
- Sponsorship opportunities – the chance to sponsor an IOE event or academic award. Each year the IOE hosts a number of prestigious events and presents awards to the top students at our graduation ceremony. Your business could be featured as a key sponsor – we have a range of sponsorship packages available to our valued corporate members.